Sunday 17 July 2016

Bloom Perfumery: Yearly Sample Pack: April to June Favourites

Here's my final favourites from my first year of the Yearly Sample Pack Subscription and I'm super excited to say I've signed up for another year!

In April I loved them all (apart from one) but I have to say I simply loved Art de Parfum's Sensual Oud (Extrait de Parfum - 50ml - £88). See my thoughts HERE.


May saw me fall for Carner's stunning Costerela EdP (50ml - £85) which has costal notes and summer freshness. See my thoughts HERE.





Finally in June my favourite was Wūlóng Chá by Nishane (Extrait de Parfum - 50ml - £110). See my thoughts HERE.



You can see my favourites for the rest of the year below:


I know I'll definitely buy these perfumes at some point as they just wowed me:


What's your favourite perfumes from Bloom Perfumery?

No comments:

Post a Comment