Sunday 14 August 2016

Feel Unique: Pick 'n' Mix: August 2016

My August selection arrived from Feel Unique yesterday. See what I chose last month here. You can choose yours here paying £3.95 to cover P&P - you get this back via a code sent by email to spend on your next purchase.


Kadalys Musalis First Wrinkles Day Cream with Green Banana 5ml - which is suitable for all skin types and addresses first signs of wrinkles. It will plump up the skin and hydrate. 

Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm 5g - I've used this cleansing balm before and loved it. I'll be taking this one on my travels.

Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream 5ml - huge fan of the brand and this is a luxe trial size. (I just checked the Feel Unique website and a full size cream costs £110!) The cream nourishes and strengthens the skin while you sleep.

CULT51 Immediate Effects Serum 3ml - a super serum "which works in conjunction with your own skin cells; stimulating collagen, elastin and cellular regeneration". It targets fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and skin imperfections. Use it around the eyes and on expression lines.

By Terry Liftessence Eye Contour 2g - I've not tried much by the brand and am always looking for the perfect eye product. It will help reduce puffiness and dark circles, firming and tightening the eye area.

What samples did you pick?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra! I have yet to try this new service but it's right up my street, as are indeed your selection of samples. Cult51 is one of my all-time fave serums - it really works. Most things By Terry go down well, though I've not tried this eye contour. Omorovicza, well yes absolutely and I'm very tempted by the Emma Hardie - balms being my preferred format of cleanser and all that. Oh goodness, I feel like I've been away forever rather than a few weeks. We're still in Spain. I'll be back on the circuit properly early Sept. Enjoy the rest of your Summer. Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! Enjoy the rest of your hols! Be good to see you back x

      Delete