Thursday 8 September 2016

Latest in Beauty: Build your own Box

It feels like ages since I've bought a "Build your own Box" from Latest in Beauty. A friend pointed out my favourite Molton Brown handwash was a pick - so you can guess what happened!

I chose Box 3 where you chose 9 products for £16.99 plus P&P. Other options are Box 1 (3 items £8.99 plus P&P) or Box 2 (6 items £12.99 plus P&P).

Here's my picks:




I adore these Mauli Rituals Himalayan Healing Salts (60g) and this sachet is enough for 2 baths. 

Melvita's Youthful Day Cream (10ml) has been on the wish list for a while. It is said to reduce and smooth out fine lines while nourishing and protecting. Looking forward to trying.

I'm already a huge Kneipp fan and adore their Sweet Dreams Herbal Bath with Valerian & Hops (20ml). This is perfect to use before bed for a restful night's sleep.

Kevyn Aucoin's The Matt Bronzing Veil in Desert Days (1.4g) love bronzer so looking forward to trying this out.

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream 2 x 4.2g I love these small sizes which which are the perfect try me size or for weekends away (each should last 2-3 uses).

Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Refine & Polish Miracle Balm 15ml (I seem to be missing a cloth!). Huge fan of this lovely brand.

Organii High Protection Sun Milk SPF50 - 10 x 3ml sachets - a brand I've not tried before so was curious!

COLAB Floral Fragrance Dry Shampoo 50ml I've always found this brand and product good and this is a handy size.

And my final item is that amazing hand wash (100ml) by Molton Brown (which is normally only available at Christmas time!) I love its spicy Frankincense & Allspice scent.

Have you built your own box lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment