Wednesday 14 September 2016

Love Lula Beauty Box: September 2016

As part of the LLABP (Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program) I receive a beauty box* every month to review (from this month). As ever all reviews are my own genuine thoughts.

So what's inside the September Love Lula Beauty Box? It's jam packed with gorgeous products for the skin.




There is a full size of Ooh! Oils of Heaven Baobab Oil (30ml - £19) which I can't wait to try out. It's a new launch from the brand and subscribers are among the first to try it. Rich in Omega 3, 6, and 9 it rejuvenates and regenerates the skin.

The second two items to jump out at me are Balm Balm's Rose Floral Water Hydrosol (30ml - £7.50) which can be used as a toner or to refresh the skin throughout the day.  FoM London's Hydra Plump Serum 10ml sample size is worth over £15. Again, can't wait to try!

I'm already a huge fan of Madara and Kimberly Sayer and from these brands there is an AHA Brightening Peel Mask (12.5ml - £4.95) and a sachet of their fabulous Micellar Water (review) and also a sachet Ultra Light Moisturiser SPF 30 from Kimberly Sayer (which I also already love!)

A brilliant box this month. Sign up today for the October box. The subscription costs £12.50 a month. You can also sign up for 3 months or a year. Love Lula will ship internationally too. See more details HERE.

And remember for box subscribers every month you get 20% off the featured products.

*sent to me as a member of the LLABP

2 comments:

  1. This is a great value box and a great way to try out more natural products. I think that I will have to subscribe for the October box and give it a try.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you sign up. It's always been my favourite box and such brilliant value!

      Delete