Thursday 22 September 2016

Shopping my Stash #81


Here's what I've been reaching for lately:

Revlon's Ultra HD Matt Lipcolor in Devotion is just such a pretty shade. I love it's matt texture and long lasting colour too.

Mevita Youthful Day Cream 10ml which was a Latest in Beauty Build your own Box pick.  It firms, smoothes out fine lines, smells lovely and deeply nourishes the skin. Love!

Aesop Rind Concentrate Body Balm 50ml which I first tried when Galina at A Curious Russian in London sent me a sample. A truly uplifting rich body balm which has a citrus scent. It will cool and revive the skin and is perfect to use all year round. This is the body product which will chase away the winter blues!

Balm Balm Rose Floral Water 30ml* I received this in September's Love Lula Beauty Box*. I absolutely love it and am almost half way through it! Great to use as a toner or as a refreshing pick-me-up throughout the day. It's one I'll definitely be replenishing.

4160Tuesdays Buddhawood Box EdP with woody spicy notes and a creamy lighter note which is perfect coming into Autumn.

Less is More Rose Serum 30ml which I reviewed HERE. A beautiful product which makes the hair look shiny, smooth and healthy.

What have you been reaching for lately?

*samples from Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

No comments:

Post a Comment