Saturday 17 September 2016

YOU Beauty Box

I've missed a few months of the You Beauty Box, mainly due to holidays and nothing really taking my fancy. I jumped back in when I spotted this month's picks.

I chose to stay with the original format - 2 items for £6.95. You can now pay more and get more - 3 products for £8.96 and 4 products for £10.95. See HERE.  The extras this month are a packet of popcorn, a nanoblur sachet (2ml) and The Hero Project Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost sachet (3ml).


The Erno Laszlo Firm & Lift Firmarine Hydrogel Mask (single use) is worth £14! Looking forward to trying it.

My second pick is Weleda's cult product Skin Food 30ml which is worth £6.95. It deeply nourishes and calms dry and rough skin making it great for elbows, knees and feet.

Did you pick up a box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment