Thursday 29 September 2011

A cake of soap

Here are my current favourite bars of soap:-



I know bar soap is quite old fashioned now but I've got a healthy addiction!

My current favourite L-R:- SedberghArran AromaticsTemple Spa, another Sedbergh soap and Planet Soap.

I came across the brilliant Sedbergh soap last year in the Yorkshire Dales, its a family business based at a sheep and cattle farm in Sedbergh.  The soaps all smell divine and its hard to choose.  The first little bundle is 5 assorted mini soaps - a good try before you buy or present.  My favourites are Lemongrass, Geranium and Sweet Orange.  You can also buy online and your order is delivered next day.

Arran Aromatics Exfoliating Bath Soap 200g - scented with After the Rain.  Nice gritty bits of oatmeal make this a great exfoliating soap.

Temple Spa Keep Calm Bar 50g - with essential oils.  Mr BB and I stayed one night at Northcote for a gourmet break, which was amazing and I'd highly recommend.  The products in the bathroom were Temple Spa.

Planet Soap - Minted Fennel & Nettle Soap 100g - Planet Soap is a small business based in Winchburgh, Scotland.  The soaps are handmade by Jill in her home workshop.  Other favourites include Lavender & Geranium and Lavender.

2 comments:

  1. I spotted the 'Sedburgh' tag in your side bar then and was like hang on... I went mapping there this summer! The village is so cute, I actually went past the place where they sell it, it smelt so nice in there that I wish I had've picked some up now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its such a quaint wee village - nice place to spend your summer :) The soap is lovely and you can order online x

      Delete