Wednesday 28 September 2011

Haul #1


I love REN's products.  Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil is my most favourite bath product of all time!  Retails at £30 for 110ml.  But it's worth it!  Great for stress relieving and pampering. I also got two samples Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel (3ml) and T-zone Balancing Day Fluid (5ml).


I love hand cream, I've got it in the bedroom, in the car, in my handbag and desk drawer. Looking forward to trying this Herbfarmacy Hand Cream with marshmallow, comfrey and calendula, made with 97% organic ingredients.  I got this from Naturisimo.  I use this company a lot as it stocks lovely organic products.  You can chose up to 5 samples per order (some you have pay a nominal fee for).




Lastly, from Must Have, a travel sized pack of Caudalie products.  These products are made using grapes and smell heavenly, with a light floral and fruity fragrance.  This pack includes - 30ml cleansing water, 30ml shower gel, 30ml shampoo and 30ml Body Lotion (and a 4ml sample size of anti-wrinkle fluid). You can ask for up to 3 samples.

I asked for a sample of Paestum Rose EdT which has top notes of black and pink pepper, coriander and davana, middle notes of Turkish rose, incense and osmanthus and base notes of myrrh, opoponax, papyrus and wenghe.  On me is smells of incense and woods.  Its an interesting scent.

I'll follow up with reviews of these items once I've tried them.

No comments:

Post a Comment