Tuesday 27 September 2011

Signature Scent - Sycomore EDT - Le Exclusifs de Chanel

I have always been a lover of perfume usually with 10 or so on the go!

I recently visited the Chanel Fragrance & Beauty Boutique in House of Frasers, Glasgow.

Since reading a lot about Le Exclusifs and Sycomore in particular, I was keen to test it.

Sycomore was inspired by the tree and was created by Master Perfumer Jacques Polge in 2008.

Sycomore's heart is Vetiver (if you don't like Vetiver you will hate this scent) along with Sandalwood, Cypress, Juniper and Pink Peppercorn.

On me is smells woody, mossy, lemony, musky.

I love it!  It cost.....gulp....£100 for 75ml.

I think I'll love it forever.



What's your signature scent?

4 comments:

  1. I am a total perfume tart so don't have a signature scent - but current faves are Vera Wang Lovestruck and YSL Safarienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sian, just had a look at YSL Safarienne online and it sounds fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, that looks good! my favorite perfume is daisy by marc jacobs. but i recently got ysl parisienne. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mimi love the sound of ysl parisienne!

    ReplyDelete