Sunday 23 October 2011

Boudoir Prive - October Box

My first Boudoir Prive box! 



Here are the contents of my box:

Studiomakeup Line Style Pen in Black.  This is a full size product worth £12.  I am looking forward to trying this out as I've been wanting one of these eyeliners for a while. I've never heard of this brand before.

Rose & Co Rose Petal Salve.  This is also a full size product and retails at £5.  I've used this product before and its great for lips, cuticles and dry skin.  Smells divine and lasts for ages.

Two 5ml products from Cetuem, a brand I've never heard of before.  Included is an illuminating mask and a face cream that can be used morning and evening.  Looking forward to trying these out. 

Korres Citrus Little Moisturising Body Milk 50ml.  Used some other Korres products before but not tried this.  It smells floral and citrus. 

Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme 25ml.  This is a pre-shampoo conditioner.  Never heard of the brand before so looking forward to testing.

Finally, a perfume sample from Memo Paris, a new niche line created by Clara Molloy.  Les Enchappees - Lalibela - A mystical rose - love this! Contains notes of rose, orchid, jasmine, patchouli, cistus, coconut, peony, vanilla, tobacco leaf, incense and woods.  30ml retails at £69 and 75ml at £105!

There is also a flyer enclosed offering a free skin consultation and mini facial with goody bag to take home at RMK counters in Selfridges between 3rd -7th November.  You have to call the counter to book - I unfortunately can't use this as I'm not near a Selfridges but if anyone wants it let me know. 

I am really pleased with the box as I will use everything in it.  What did you think?

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Amazing box!!!
    I can't wait for mine to arrive hahaha...But I will get only the november one!

    I am really interested in the flyer and I want it as you are offering hahaah =)))

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Livia, its fab, I'm really pleased with it.
    Please forward me your address and I'll post the flyer off to you tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fab - a good mix of products and things you will actually use and the samples are a decent size as well as including some full-sized products.
    I would be interested to hear how you get on with the Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme as I've never heard of the brand either.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Victoria, I was really pleased with the box as I'll use everything in it - which is always a bonus. I'll do a post once I've tried the conditioner. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sandra!!!
    I've sent my address to your email beautybalm1@virginmedia.com

    =)

    Can't wait for it to arrive!!!
    Thank you veeery much XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Livia, got it, will post tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete