Wednesday 12 October 2011

John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

One of my haircare must haves is Citrus & Neroli Detangler a natural organic conditioner by John Masters Organics.  It retails at £16 for 236ml (and lasts for ages!).  It's a lightweight detangling conditioner which can be left in or rinsed out.  I find it great for use abroad in summer as my hair literally goes like straw!  Love Lula occasionally have a 10ml sample sachet of this (you can chose up to three samples if you spend over £5 excluding postage).  At Naturisimo you can buy this sample for 50p (and up to five samples per order).  The sachet usually lasts twice.  Great try me size or for holidays.

Both Naturisimo and Love Lula stock a mini travel size pouch which includes:-

Lavender Rosemary Shampoo 30ml, Citrus & Neroli Detangler 30ml, Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash 30ml and Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk 30ml. 

This try me/travel size set retails at £9.99.  Both companies offer free UK postage.  I've bought this set and its fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment