Thursday 8 December 2011

Days 7 and 8 - Lancome Renergie Cream and Armani Diamonds EDP

With my excitement of getting the Amarya Beauty Box I forgot my Advent Calendar!

On day 7, I got Lancome Renergie Lift Volumetry Cream (15ml) which you can read about here.  It retails at £60.25 for 50ml. I'm looking forward to trying it out.  A generous size pot and would be good for travel too.  A review will follow.

Today I got Armani Diamonds EDP (5ml).  It's a fruity, floral scent with woods and amber - one for the handbag on nights out!  I really like the smell of this one!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I had am advent calendar like yours :) you look to be getting some lovely things out of it Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Claire Louise, I am really enjoying it and finding some products I love. Hubby is also enjoying his made up one ;) x

    ReplyDelete