Saturday 31 December 2011

Sales Shopping

I picked up a few great items in the sales (another post to follow!)


First up, a Laura Mercier souffle body cream sampler set which was down from £41.50 to £20.75 at Harvey Nichols (I got the last one).  I already love the creme brulee scent - it smells of vanilla and caramel.  Looking forward to trying the others - almond coconut milk, pistachio and fresh fig.  Each tube is 85g. 



I also got a Clarins gift set which was on sale for £30.80.  It contains a full size Hand and Nail Treatment (100ml) which retails at £18.  There is also a full size Beauty Flash Balm (50ml) which retails at £27.50.  The set also contains Moisture Rich Body Lotion (100ml), One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (75ml), Foot Beauty Treatment (30ml) and Hydra Quench Cream (15ml).  The set comes in a gold coloured toiletries bag.

10 comments:

  1. That Clarins gift set is amazing!! Such good value! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Laura Mercier sampler sounds absolutely divine. Fig always reminds me of summer days and sunshine!

    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both sets look fab, some great bargains you got there! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Girlie Blogger, they are really yummy (though I must stop spending!) x

    @frecklie, I had to go round a few shops till I found this one on sale - such great value x

    @Evelyn, I know, I was really pleased with my sales purchases x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hope in high heels, I was so pleased to find this on sale can't wait to try them out x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought that Clarins set too, Bargain!! Did you get the extra deluxe samples too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Honey Go-Lightly, real bargain! No missed out on them! What did you get? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LAURA MERCIER. my favourites are creme brulee, vanilla and fig. they smell just divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Hanushka, I've still to try the fig one - looking forward to it! x

    ReplyDelete