Wednesday 15 February 2012

Beyond Organic Skincare Top to Toe Anti-Ageing Body Butter - Review

I was approached by award winning Beyond Organic Skincare to review their Organic Body Butter Top to Toe.  They sent me a tester pot which you can see below with enough product to last a couple of weeks.



Certified Organic with 98% organic ingredients and 2% natural ingredients.  The company was founded in 2005 and is based on a small Cornish farm near Falmouth.

The products are natural, Fair Trade, not tested on animals, suitable for vegetarians, low carbon footprint and the packaging is recycled and recyclable.

If you are in the area you are welcome to drop by during opening hours Monday - Friday.  I was in Cornwall last summer wish I'd visited!

You can find out more about the company and range of products available here.  

The body butter is balm like in texture and scented with Alpine Rose & Vanilla.  I expected it to be a bit more strongly scented but it has a natural scent due to the butter being made with herbal and botanical infusions rather than perfumes.  The scent has grown on me over use.  I have also been using it on my face at night - it is deeply nurturing and moisturising - it truly is a top-to-toe product - great for holidays/weekends away due to its multi-purpose use for face and body.

Retails at £39.65 for 200ml - this size pot would last for ages.  It's definitely a product I will purchase at some point as I love its deep moisturising properties, how soft it leaves my skin and the natural ingredients used.


On my wish list are Organic Detoxifying Cleanser and the Travel Pack for weekends away and holidays. The chocolate lip balm sound pretty yummy too. x

ingredients: Top to Toe
sunflower oil containing chamomile, shea butter, sunflower oil containing marigold, olive oil, macademia, olive oil containing vanilla, beeswax, Alpine Rose active, rosemary antioxidant, Vitamin E

10 comments:

  1. This looks really nice - I hadn't heard of Beyond Skincare before but I have been tryign to use more organic and natural products recently.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of the range either but I'm definitely going to try more x

      Delete
  2. I've been trying out their hand cream, I'm in love with the texture. Great review and I agree, the choc lipbalm sounds beaut.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! will check out the hand cream, a product you can never have enough of x

      Delete
  3. Looks great - love products with such a small ingredient list! Hope I'll find these to try in the US too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great.. I love all natural ingredients.. im following you now.. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's really moisturising - nice after bedtime bath x

      Delete