Friday 3 February 2012

Sanctuary Offer at Boots

If you spend £10 on Sanctuary products in Boots you receive a free mini gift worth £10. (not sure how long this offer is on for I picked it up yesterday)

I bought the new Softening Thermal Sugar Polish 200ml (£8.25).  I have heard great things about this product and a review will follow (but it sounds like the perfect warm up on these chilly mornings).

To make it up to the tenner I got Body Moisture Spray 50ml (£2.40).  A product I've used many times before and one which I love.  It's a light oil spray (great for these days when you can't be bothered with body lotion) and it absorbs quickly and is scented with the original Sanctuary scent.

My free Spa Escape set contains:

75ml Luxury Bath Float
50ml Body Scrub
50ml Body Butter
50ml Moisture Rich Foot Butter




I also picked up two mini Organix Nourishing Coconut Shampoo/Conditioner (both 88.7ml).  I love the scent of coconut so had to try these.  Both retail at £1.99 each although Boots are doing a deal at the moment of the full size products at 2 for £8.  A review will follow once I’ve tried them out.  They smell gorgeous!


10 comments:

  1. nice choices of product!!! great blog!! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice free gift :) I'm looking forward to reading the sugar polish review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) tried this morning with really does warm up! x

      Delete
  3. yes please do a review of these hair products, as i really wanted to try them out but the price was a little steep since i have no idea how good they were and they had no mini's left!!
    so looking forward to that :) <3
    xxxx

    http://harrietflorence.blogspot.com/

    p.s - thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used them once so far and I'd recommend - smell gorgeous and leaves hair soft and shiny, I'm now going to see if I can try some of the styling products x

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's a pretty sweet deal! If I lived in Europe, I would totally take advantage of that! :)
    Can't wait to see some reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do so love a freebie! Reviews to follow :) x

      Delete