Saturday 24 March 2012

Blog Sale Buys

I recently noticed The Life & Times of Lainey Lulu was having a blog sale and I picked up two of my favourite brands!



From my post the other day you know I already love Bamford Geranium Bath Oil.  I also bought a 125ml tube of Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash another favourite.  


You can also check out Lainey Lulu's ebay here.  She is offering 10% discount on ebay purchases if you email laineylulu.live.com before purchase and mention seeing the discount on my blog. 


Have you bought anything from blog sales recently?

5 comments:

  1. i have never brought anything from a blog sale, i dont know why aha. but you got some really nice stuff :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've got enough of a supply of Bamford Bath Oil to last me a while now! x

      Delete
  2. I love blog sale's great way to find new makeup/beauty products to try without having to pay full price :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, I follow you already :) great blog x

    ReplyDelete