Saturday 31 March 2012

Cult Beauty Website

I ordered a couple of things from Cult Beauty (items will be revealed shortly - I am getting them from my mum & dad for my birthday so they are staying wrapped up until then.  I've hidden them away so I'm not tempted to unwrap! - the parcels being wrapped was such a nice touch - wasn't expecting that)  Cult  Beauty are offering a free beauty gift if you spent £60 so it was perfect timing!  You also get to chose 3 sachet samples with your order. Brilliant service, would definitely buy from this company again.


In the gift contains:

15ml BECCA Resurfacing Primer
15ml Alpha H Rejuvenating Cream
10ml TIME face cream 
15ml Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturiser
Seche Vite Top Coat mini
50ml Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter
5ml Aromatherapy Associates Overnight Repair Mask
10ml sachet Neil George Intense Illuminating Conditioner for dry/coloured hair
1ml sachet Collin Regenerating Collagen Gel
sachet E-Boost Daily Health Booster
3ml sachet Egyptian Magic All purpose skin cream

Really excited to try these product out.  I am especially keen to try the Aromatherapy Associates Overnight Repair Mask after reading an amazing review on Jude's blog.   Have you tried any of these products?

My free samples -

1ml Jouer Illuminating Moisture Tint
1ml Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner
3ml Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Scrub

Have you bought anything from Cult Beauty?

10 comments:

  1. Ooh you are going to love the Aromatherapy Overnight Repair mask, you already know how much I love it. The Collin Regenerating Collagen Gel is fab too, as is the Alpha H regenerating cream. I can't wait to read your review on the Becca resurfacing primer, I have read very good reviews on that :) Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it last night and I now want the full size! Makes skin feel amazing :) Can't wait to try the other items x

      Delete
  2. How cute!!!
    Never heard of this store before but I am about to check it out!

    When is your bday btw?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will find loads of stuff you want to buy! In April so coming soon ;) x

      Delete
  3. thats just the gift?! Thats damn good!! Looking forward to seeing what you bought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fab gift really pleased with it. :) x

      Delete
  4. Brilliant free gift! Would love to know what you think of the BECCA primer once you've had a chance to try it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I will let you know once I try it - heard so many good things about BECCA but never tried any products. x

      Delete
  5. I got this sample set too, looking forward to trying everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the aromatherapy associates mask and the Neil George conditioner - both items I will purchase full size. Hope you enjoy your products x

      Delete