Thursday 31 May 2012

Elemis Sp@home Tranquil Touch Body Polish

I've been using this Body Exotics Body Polish twice a week for about a month.  It contains rice, cupuacu butter, patchouli, mandarin and ginger essential oils.

Leaves skin soft and smooth and lightly scented.  I tend to use it on dry skin for a "scrubbier" scrub but it works just as well on dampened skin as suggested in the instructions for use.

Retails at £20 for 150ml.  It is an Elle magazine Beauty Awards Winner.


I also love Boots Sanctuary Salt Scrub.

What's your favourite body scrub?




8 comments:

  1. Wooo. This sounds nice. I don't use body scrub. I should though.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great product - leaves me skin so soft. I like to use it on dry skin too... lets make it work hard!!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely like a scrubbier scrub x

      Delete
  3. In winter when my skins dry I prefer scrubs like Essential Care Coconut Candy Body Scrub but in the warmer months I like something not as oily. I've been using JASON Apricot Scrubble even though its ment to be used on the face, it does a great job as an all over exfoliator.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fancy trying The Essential Care one it sounds fab x

      Delete
  4. Seen great reviews of this, sounds lovely :) I've been doing some DIY scrubs recently with sugar & olive oil with good results, though I have a Body Shop Coconut one I need to use up as well x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recommend it. I also love homemade scrubs - so cheap! I've not tried the body shop coconut one before but sure I'd love it x

      Delete