Friday 8 June 2012

Gielly Green Travel Kit

I recently purchased the Gielly Green Travel Kit and since then I've been using the products at least once a day. 


Here are my thoughts:

Hand & Body Wash - scented with lemon and muget (lily of the valley).  It produces a good lather and I love the scent - its really summery.  I'd buy this full size as I have been really enjoying using this body wash.  Full size of 300ml retails at £12.  It received a Highly Commended Award in the Natural Health Beauty Awards 2012.  It is free from SLS, parabens, alcohol and artificial fragrances.

Hand & Body Lotion - scented as above.  A light milk which is easily absorbed and delicately scented.  Reminds me of the Korres Citrus Body Milk in texture and feel.  Really nice to use in conjunction with the wash.  Another I'd purchase full size.  It retails at £18 for 300ml.

Repair Shampoo - this smells lovely too - scented with fleur de vanille and lemongrass.  Great for use for coloured/damaged hair.  It makes my hair feel healthy and nourished.  Retails at £16 for 200ml.

Repair Mask - scented as above.  This is for damaged/dull/lifeless hair.  It's a mud, mineral and oil mix.  It can also be left on overnight and rinsed off the next morning (not tried this yet).  Apply to the hair leave on 10-15 minutes then rinse.  Leaves hair soft and smooth with no frizz or static.  Retails at £29.50 for 200ml.

Really lovely products.  This would be a pampering set to take on holiday or for a weekend away.  I'll definitely re-purchase the Hand & Body Wash and the Hand & Body Lotion at some point.  Naturisimo sell these trial sized products as luxury samples (£5-£7) Have you used any of these products?

2 comments: