Friday 22 June 2012

L'Occitane Sale

The L'Occitane Summer Sale is now on - with up to 60% off - instore and online.  I signed up a while back to the mailing list and get offers and deals sent by post.  The latest offer was 10% extra off on sales items.

Here's what I got:


Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream - Hibiscus Flower (I loved the hand cream in this scent).  It was reduced from £16 to £8.

I also picked up a Protecting Expert Care Collection which was reduced to £10.50 from £21.


It contains:

Shea Butter 10ml Hand Cream 
Shea Butter 10ml Foot Cream
Shea Butter Cleansing Milk 50ml
Shea Butter Milk Soap 100g
Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shower Cream 75ml
1ml sachet serum with Shea Butter
White cotton pouch

I got two free sachet samples - Angelica Exfoliating Scrub 5ml (love this) and a Concentrated Hair Mask for sensitive scalps 8ml.

Have you picked up anything in the L'Occitane sale?

13 comments:

  1. Ohh these all look so lovely and pampering! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely goodies - I love L'Occitane!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thanks for the heads up! I ordered a candle for myself and shaving soap and aftershave balm for my partner :) x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like nice treats for your partner x

      Delete
  4. I am so tempted to have a peek at this sale, you got some great bargains there! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Hibiscus Flower scent! I was good...I only picked up a giant bottle of the Almond Oil which I love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I know! I could have easily gone mad! x

      Delete
  7. ooooo lovely things u picked up, might have to pop in a shop my self :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) was really pleased with what I got, lots of other nice things too x

      Delete