Sunday 17 June 2012

Stylist Magazine - issue 130


The latest issue of Stylist Magazine had a couple of articles which caught my eye.


The first one was on skincare - The Ultimate Skincare Routine - cleanser - you should be using a 50p piece amount, toner - 20p piece, serum 5p piece, eye cream - a grain of rice size for each eye (I definitely use way too much!) and a 20p piece size for moisturiser.  You can read the article here.

Another snippet which caught my eye was that Marks & Spencer are currently opening beauty halls in their stores with the finest of skincare, make up, hair and body care brands.  These include Apivita (I really want to try the face masks) and Dr Renauld.  Leighton Denny and Lyn Harris (of Miller Harris) have created own brand products for M&S.

Really excited can't wait for one of my local stores to open.  Currently open at Sheffield, Crystal Peaks and Westfield.  There will be 22 Beauty Halls nationwide by September.


You can read Stylist online, subscribe or pick it up locally every Wednesday in London, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham and Birmingham.  Also from French Connection and Airport Lounges.  (I've never seen this anywhere locally and I subscribed for 20 issues - only got 2 left - going to catch up with it in future online).

Do you pick up the magazine?

8 comments:

  1. I've sometimes seem Stylist magazine in the St James Centre - usually by the information stand outside John Lewis.

    I had no idea about how much cleanser, eye cream etc you should really be using. I use way too much, especially the eye cream, oooops!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'll need to look for it there - thanks! I am definitely using too much eye cream too! x

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJune 17, 2012

    Reigning Beauties Blog (ie Miss_Merx on Twr) has done a post on the M&S beauty hall launch at Westfield and it sounds fab - they are going to stock Pur mineral makeup which has such a following in US. Thanks for the link to the Stylist - I never manage to get one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will check it out! Can't wait for my local M&S Beauty Hall to open! x

      Delete
  3. That's an interesting article, I definitely use too much as well! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too and I definitely do too x

      Delete
  4. omg that is so interesting I use a 20p size eyecream day and night =/ whoops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am definitely over-generous on most things x

      Delete