Saturday 18 August 2012

Skinvelop Body Balm (and cleanser, toner, moisturiser, eye therapy and soap samples)

I noticed on Bespoke Therapies & Skincare's Facebook page that Jean was developing a new body balm and was selling 30g try me sizes for £8 including P&P.  Jean said she also pop in some samples* for me to try.


The body balm is gorgeous!  It has a gel-balm like texture which melts into the skin leaving it super-moisturised (I'm so sad I've finished it!).  It's also good for healing scars and burns.  Scented with Rose Geranium and Patchouli Essential Oils along with Certified Organic Aloe Vera, Coconut, Argan, Rosehip, Avocado and Pumpkin Seed Oils with Shea and Cocoa Butters.  Full size will cost £16.00 for 200g (£3 P&P).

Of the samples* sent I absolutely adore The Cleanser (full size 120ml - £8.50).  I think it is the best cleanser I've ever used. It is great for removing waterproof eyeliner and mascara, and leaves no film over the eyes.  Simply massage onto dry skin and remove with a warm cloth.  This one is on my ever expanding wish list!

The Toner (full size 100ml - £7.00) made with a minimum of 25% Certified Organic Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Rosehip Oil, with Lavender and Roman Chamomile Essential Oils.  An effective toner but I was put off by the scent.  So probably wouldn't buy this full size.

The Moisturiser (full size 50ml - £10.50) a ph balanced moisturiser made with Certified Organic Argan Oil and Aloe Vera.  With essential oils of Damask Rose and Frankincense.  A light cream which evens out skin tone and fine lines, smells great and feels really nice on the skin.  Apply morning and night after toning.

The Eye Therapy (full size 10ml - £8.50) an eye serum which smooths out fine lines and brightens dark circles.  Simply pat on as often as required.  I love the tightening and cooling feeling around the eye area when applied.

Finally, I was sent a sample of Shea Butter & Aloe Vera Soap - which is really gentle on the skin and lightly scented.

Really lovely products and such reasonable prices too.

You can see my post on the Skinvelop Intensive Rose Night Balm here.


*free samples

10 comments:

  1. It all sounds lovely, especially the body balm :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful, I did not know your blog.

    I like, is very stylish and you are very pretty :)

    You have a new follower.

    I invite you to know my blog, I hope your visit;)

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.

    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am following back you have a lovely blog x

      Delete
  3. It is always great when samples are large enough to try for a decent length of time, and then not too expensive to purchase and enjoy. This looks like a great range - not one I had heard of but I will take a closer look. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I really recommend it, great value and nice products x

      Delete
  4. More to add to my wishlist! These sound lovely. You will have to stop blogging about natural products, I want to try them ALL! ;-)

    Hope you're enjoying your weekend,
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You'll love them. You too nice that it's sunny x

      Delete