Sunday 2 September 2012

Handmade Moments

Lisa's company, Handmade Moments is another small company I have found on Twitter.  Selling luxury bath products, stationery and gifts for the home.


Look how beautifully packaged everything is!  The Rose & Lavender bath Bomb has its own mini box - making it ideal for a little present.  I also picked up the Scented Lavender Heart for an overseas Christmas gift.


Lisa added a sample of her Orange and Grapefruit Soap which is prettily wrapped in floral paper and smells gorgeous.

You can find the website here and follow Lisa on Twitter @HandmadeMoment5

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this - it all looks completely lovely and has given me some great ideas for birthdays! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband must hate you being on Twitter, every week you find a new brand! Haha

    These look great though! The bath bomb looks amazing :)

    Lola | LolaStarHearts.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! He's as grumpy as the postman :(
      Lovely products though x

      Delete
  3. oooh.. those looks awesome! the bath bomb looks great! love it! :)

    anyways.. new follower from BBU hop. :)
    i hope you can check out my blog and maybe follow too. ♥

    ps. I am also having an international giveaway going on.
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks for the follow, following back x

      Delete
  4. Your a better person than I am. I'd want to keep all that for myself.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I am keeping the bath bomb and the soap ;) x

      Delete