Sunday 30 September 2012

Liz Earle Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I'd read on several blogs about this Limited Edition Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.

"From every special edition Cleanse & Polish (£19.75) sold £2 of your money will go towards supporting The Prince's Trust's vital work.  With your help, we are hoping to raise £100,000 for this worthy cause".



I'd forgotten how lovely it is to get a parcel from Liz Earle!  Beautifully wrapped in white tissue and with two lovely extras.

I am enjoying using the cleanser although I only really smell the lavender scent.  I am using it before bed and enjoying its calming scent.

It contains cocoa butter to soften, rosemary, chamomile and hops to tone and soothe and rose petal and high-altitude lavender essential oils to relax and calm.

I was sent a free 30ml spritzer bottle of Instant Boost Skin Tonic and a sample of  the new perfume (launching Monday) Botanical Essence No.15 - its gorgeous!  With notes of bergamot, cedarwood, patchouli, guaiacwood, sandalwood, tonka bean, cypriol, benzoin, damask rose, elemi, cinnamon leaf, clove bud, pink pepper, Bourbon vanilla and vetivert.  It is a spicy, rich, warm and sexy scent.  One I'm adding to my wishlist!

What's your favourite Liz Earle product?

11 comments:

  1. This needs to be on my wish list too. I am always in need of a good cleanser.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleanse & Polish is my favourite Liz Earle polish. I love the Instant Boost Skin Tonic too, its sooooo moisturising.

    I cant wait to try the perfume, I didnt like Botanical Essence No1 so Hopefully I'll like this one.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I really like the new perfume, definitely one I'd like to purchase x

      Delete
  3. I love the original Cleanse and Polish, I'm so tempted to try this one too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works just the same but the scent is more lavender (the eucalyptus has been taken out) x

      Delete
  4. I adore C+P, went to stock up hoping they would have this in John Lewis but they didn't so had to go for the usual one, so disappointed! Sounds like it's worth ordering online though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'd thought they'd have stocked it in store. I love getting a freebie when ordering online - though you have to pay postage x

      Delete
  5. Love the packaging!

    I have a sample for the LE cleanse and polish but I don't have a muslin cloth. Would you have any idea where I could get one from?

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so pretty. You can pick up cloths direct from Liz Earle or on ebay x

      Delete
    2. or pick up some moonies! x
      http://bbalm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/moonie-face-cloths.html

      Delete