Monday 10 September 2012

Lush Lusts


I recently had a sample of Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion and loved it! It's now on my wishlist.  Packed full of butters and oils along with Hibiscus infusion, coconut water and vanilla.  Gorgeous!

I absolutely love Passionate Liquid Lipstick - a gorgeous really bright pink - a colour I thought I'd never wear.  Definitely going to buy it soon.



Jasmine & Henna Fluff-Eaze - read about this hair treatment on Evelyn's Blog.  It sounds a great product and I love the scent of Jasmine - one I'll pick up soon.



Honey Trap Lip Balm - I spotted this in Evelyn's August Empties.  Contains white chocolate and honey - sounds delicious!  Always on the lookout for new lip balms.

What Lush products are you wanting to buy?

10 comments:

  1. Love the Vanilla Dee-Lite Scent :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention :) I think you'd love those two! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know how much I love Vanilla Dee-Lite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bought MASK OF MAGNAMINTY recently, it is a great deep cleaning mask for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hanging around the doorway of Lush is a sensory delight. I haven't been in a Lush store in ages. Thanks for the reminder.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete