Wednesday 19 September 2012

Vichy Idealia Smoothing & Illuminating Cream & Pro Dark Spot Corrector

Escentual are offering 33% off French Brands at the moment.  This includes Vichy Idealia - a gorgeous new skincare line.

I've recently begun testing out samples of the Smoothing Illuminating Cream for Normal and Combination skin and the Pro Deep Corrector for all skin types.


The Vichy Idealia Smoothing Illuminating Cream for normal/combination skin 50ml normally £22 is retailing at £14.65 until 30 September.

It brightens, reduces pores, wrinkles and smoothes the skin.  It's also great for any dark spots (I've got a small sun spot) and it's definitely helping.  Apply every morning and evening avoiding the eye area. The cream works in the dermis (the skin's deeper layers) to discourage skin pigmentation and to help rebalance the skin.

A gel textured cream which melts into the skin and smells amazing! Scented with Kombucha (from Ceylon black tea concentrated at 3%), white flowers and woods.  For me it has a fruity scent almost like raspberries.

The Vichy Idealia Pro Deep Corrector is for all skin types and is a serum which corrects, evens out fine lines and makes the skin more radiant.  Again, apply morning and night.  Currently this is retailing at £19.31 for 30ml (instead of £29).

Tested under dermatological control, paraben free and enriched with Vichy thermal water.  Further thoughts will follow once I've used the products for a week or so.  

Have you used this range?

2 comments:

  1. they both sound like I could benefit from... but I have far too many products to use up now.
    I will pop them on my wishlist for the future, tho. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely nice! But know what you mean I've so much to use up x

      Delete