Wednesday 24 October 2012

Fresh Sugar Addictions Mini Lip Collection

A friend at work was recently on holiday in Las Vegas and I asked if she could pick me up Fresh's Sugar Addictions Mini Lip Collection (each 0.08oz - tiny!) I'd been lusting after for a while.  Imagine my delight when on Monday I got my mitts on this gorgeous little set.

Retailing at $48 plus taxes which worked out at £33.26.  If you buy in Fresh's London store in Marylebone High Street the same set retails at £49 (ouch!) and add P&P if you live outside London (£6) makes it an expensive want.


For tinted lip balms they are quite pigmented and are super moisturising on the lips as well as having a lemony scent.

From my wrist up - Sugar Rose - a pale rose tint, Sugar Honey - a warm nude, Sugar Coral - a juicy coral, Sugar Berry - rich berry tint, Sugar Passion - a sheer rouge.  The final one is Sugar Lip Treatment which is clear.  They all have an added SPF15 and are enriched with nourishing anti-ageing vitamins.

Fresh are famous for their Oval Soap Collection which you can see here.  The founders, Lev Glazman & Alina Roytberg launched the company in 1991 and the first product they created was an artisan soap.  The soaps are infused with shea butter and essential oils.  They are wrapped in colourful paper and make great gifts.

Products are sold all around the world and the range includes - fragrance, skincare, body care, make up, hair care and a home range.

Do you think you will buy the mini lip collection or have you already?

16 comments:

  1. Great idea - i'm hoping to bribe a friend to bring me some Sephora goodies back from NY when she goes next month :)

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I think I'd go mad in Sephora, the website makes me drool x

      Delete
  2. I really, really, really want this set but I can't see myself spending £55 for it with the p&p. It does look like a lovely set though, jealous. lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really gorgeous and I do recommend it but pricey here! :( x

      Delete
  3. Love these mini's and if we don't buy it for ourselves then it makes for a great holiday gift!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of this set, but it's sooo pricey! Love that you managed to get a good deal on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really lovely set and I'd never have got it here. x

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh so expensive. What a deal though - I hate how things are so much cheaper in the US!

    Enjoy!

    LolaStarHearts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it too that US prices are so much better! Gorgeous set though x

      Delete
  6. The mini ones are fantastic! I recently received two minis from Sephora as a birthday gift, and they're great. I definitely would purchase that pack if I find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh what a lovely birthday gift! I see that they are also doing a pack with 8 balms x

      Delete
  7. ooohhhh, I'm so jealous - I want to try this too!!! I think i'll go for the original version... I need to check if they sell them in Sephora in europe too... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to try these sugar balms for ages! The mini's make we want them even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous though I probably wouldn't have got them if I hadn't got them from the States! x

      Delete