Friday 9 November 2012

Friday's Makes, Bakes & Learns #5

We had chicken fajitas for dinner last night and with the leftovers I made quesadilla for lunch - yummy!


I used homemade salsa and guacamole, refried beans and cheese.

Warm a little oil in a frying pan and when hot add one tortilla topped with refried beans.


Keep topping it up - you can also add cooked chicken, peppers and onions - anything really.




Put the other tortilla on top and cook for a few minutes.  Then turn (this is a bit tricky I used a knife and a fish slice).


nom nom


Super easy, tasty and great for using up leftovers.  What dishes do you make with leftovers?

4 comments:

  1. oh wow that actually looks so delicious xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum! I love Mexican food - I use left over Mexican bits to make chimichangas. Not very healthy but delicious! x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete