Saturday 3 November 2012

Pure Thoughts Merry Christmas Gift Set

You will know my love of Pure Thoughts products.  You can read my reviews here and here.

A beautiful Christmas range is now available including a Christmas Edition Fabric Wrapped Orange & Cinnamon Soap, Party Feet Recovery Kit and Merry Christmas Gift Set which you can see here.

I picked up the gift set which retails at £19.95 plus £2.95 P&P.  It really would make a gorgeous gift.


The gift set is beautifully presented in a box tied with ribbon.



Included is:

Tangerine & Jojoba Whipped Shea Butter (I adore this super-moisturising  product) 45g

Christmas Edition Fabric Wrapped Orange & Cinnamon Soap - this smells amazing - just like Christmas 80g

Lime & Tangerine Bath Bomb

Shea Butter & Peppermint Lip Balm 10g

Cranberry & Raspberry Face Mask - single use sachet

Raspberry & Almond Face Scrub - single use sachet



All products are free from parabens, artificial colours and fragrances, preservatives, petrochemicals and SLS.

Leanne always adds little extras which I think is a lovely touch.  This time I got:

Aniseed & Lavender Soap 25g
Cranberry & Raspberry face mask - single use sachet


Have you used any Pure Thoughts products?

10 comments:

  1. That is just as nice as a lush xmas box....and probably cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) plus you get a couple of extras! The bath bomb was lovely x

      Delete
  2. That looks like such a lovely gift!

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried any, not heard of these before but I love the natural ingredients and it looks like something I would love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first found the company on Twitter, have tried a few things and absolutely love them - would recommend x
      p.s. you can buy "try me" soaps/masks/scrubs from the website.

      Delete
  4. This set looks soo nice! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really lovely and the products really work as well as smell amazing! x

      Delete
  5. Pretty! I want one lol. Christmas request!

    I am a new GFC follower of yours via the I Love My Post link up. Super excited to follow.

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you away to check out your blog x

      Delete