Friday 12 April 2013

Anita Grant Goodies

I first came across Anita Grant products via Twitter when I saw a Tweet from @bobbi078 from Berry's Beauty Blog - I thought the products sounded amazing and went to look at the site.

Oh WOW what an amazing array of beauty goodies.  Anita makes skin, hair (especially for curly hair but other hair types too) and body care products which smell good enough to eat! Anita suffered a reaction to a supposedly "safe" hair lotion she decided to set about making her own beauty products.  All products are natural, simply packaged and recyclable and freshly hand made to order.  A family run business with excellent customer service and quick postage.

"We source only the finest natural food grade ingredients, no animal testing, free of all the harmful and unnecessary synthetic chemicals found in a lot of skin care and natural hair care products and most of all, affordable. Every ingredient has a purpose to deliver a concentrated dose of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and anti-oxidants – whether to soothe or smooth, it works."

I ordered some samples in order to try out some of the products.  I will definitely be back to buy the full size of some of them!  The samples are of generous size and there is enough product to decide whether a full size is for you or not and there are also a huge variety to choose from.

Here's what I bought:



My favourite product is Organic Vanilla Cocoa Body Butter (15g £2.05) - its simply good enough to eat!  It contains no Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, No Dimethicone or Artificial Fragrances.  A rich deliciously scented butter which melts upon contact with warm skin.  Great for dry skin.  I'll be picking up the full size soon.

My next favourite is Monoi de Tahiti Tiare (15g £2.05) - A natural floral oil which smells just gorgeous and is rich with the scent of Gardenias.  Can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment (leaves hair shiny, healthy & glossy) to seal split ends, on the body or added to your bath water.  Simply gorgeous!

I also picked up Cucumber Cleansing Oil (15ml £2.95) - which is suitable for normal/combination skin.  Simply removes all make up leaving skin clean and fresh.

My last item was Coconut Rosewood Dry Oil (15ml £2.15) - can be used on body, face and hair - especially on curly hair.  This smells quite spicy - I am getting aniseed notes from it.  It contains a small rosebud.

I'll definitely be doing some more shopping soon! Simply gorgeous and effective products which smell amazing.  See the website here and follow on Twitter here.

Have you used any of these products? Or have you tried other ones in the range you can recommend me?

12 comments:

  1. how funny this week I ordered samples from this Company as I was following them on Twitter. Glad to see you are enjoying them, I look forward to getting my order hope it arrives at the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will love them! What did you get? x

      Delete
  2. Following you! look great! http://womenspleasuresandtreasures.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting - I have never heard of this brand before and you know I love natural products. I am keen to give them a try in due course!

    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this brand before, might order some samples later. The vanilla body butter sounds like something I would love.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have curly hair and I'm always looking for things to tame it so I'll definitely give this company a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) glad to hear you've purchased some goodies x

      Delete
  6. I just made an order after reading your post! I trust what you say Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh thanks sure you will love the products x

      Delete