Wednesday 24 April 2013

Love Lammie

Yet another gorgeous company I came across on Twitter!  Love Lammie was launched by Victoria Lammie, a fashion graduate from De Montford University in 2005.  Based in Devon the company produce oilcloth bags in beautiful prints, cosmetic bags, baby accessories, aprons, purses, wheat wraps, Shower caps and sleep masks etc.  See the website here.

I totally fell in love with the Scarlett Cosmetic Bag a vintage inspired floral with gingham pipping.  It is really roomy and holds all my stuff! (£12).  I started using it as soon as I received it - I just love it! 

I also picked up a small cosmetic bag (Issy - £5) which was in the sale and I was sent a really pretty little purse* to test - I love carrying little purses on nights out or if I don't need to carry a handbag - it is so pretty and it is big enough to hold cash and cards.

Everything came wrapped in tissue and cellophane - making it great to gift (especially lovely as a gift to self!)






In the early days of the business Victoria would hand make all the products.  They are now manufactured in the UK and sold all around the world.  See the website here.  Follow on Twitter @LoveLammie

*complimentary

6 comments:

  1. so pretty! looks really roomy too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased with it - very roomy it holds loads x

      Delete
  2. I have had my eye on quite a few things from this site since I first saw you tweet them, everything looks great and I love that everything is made in the UK I will get myself a purse at some point :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd definitely love them. I love too that they are made in the UK x

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful print. Will have to check these out! M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So gorgeous! I think you should! :) x

      Delete