Monday 1 April 2013

M&S Beauty Hall (and a haul)

I met my friend Julie on Friday for a meet up and a look at the shops. Imagine my absolute excitement and delight when I found out that at the shopping centre where we were meeting there was an M&S Beauty Hall.









There were lots of offers of gift with purchase and there was also a special of 20% off (28 March - 2 April). We also got some samples.


2 x Formula Skin Care Treatment Oil, 8ml H20 Deep Sleep Recovery Cream, 4ml sachet NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil, 10ml sachet Apivita Propoline Women's Tonic Shampoo, 1ml sachet Apivita Natural Serum, 1.5ml vial Les Senteurs Gourmandes Musc Blanc EDP and 2ml vial Chantal Thomas EDP.

I did buy a few things too (oops Spending Ban fail again - more about that tomorrow!)


Tara Smith Feed the Root Trial size kit - containing - 50ml Shampoo, 50ml Conditioner and 20ml base coat serum.  I've been wanting to try this vegan range for a while.  The set cost £12.50.

Cowley Manor Awaken Soap 200g - a luxury soap scented with lemon myrtle, bergamot, willow and rosemary.  I just love bar soaps so looking forward to using it.

Apivita Pink Clay Mask 2 x 8ml sachets - love face masks and was keen to try another variety from Apivita.

I could quite easily have gone mad - the selection was fantastic and the range of free gifts with purchase very good.  With 20% off my purchases totalled £15.20.

In Boots I got colour matched for the YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation.  I was matched to shade B40.  I also got two sachets of Forever Youth Liberator Serum.  I simply love the foundation.


The sales assistant touched up my make up and used Rouge Volupte Shine in shade 9 (Nude in Private).  I just loved the texture and glossy shine as well as the luxe packaging. She chose well - I just had to have it!




My final purchase (before we headed off for lunch & wine) was Sk:n Hand Cream 50ml - which was £5.33 with a third off.  I'd used a sachet of this before and had simply loved it.



Have you used any of these products?  What do you think of the M&S Beauty Hall?

23 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! This store reminds me of Sephora. :D Oh and that YSL lipstick is really pretty.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was in shopping heaven! I'm really pleased I bought it x

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to go to one of these Beauty halls I think they have quite a few more natural brands according to sugarpuffish :) Looks like you had a great day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the lippy is gorgeous! You got some fab things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) really pleased with everything even though a spending ban fail! x

      Delete
  4. Ooooo Sandra! You got some fab bits and pieces and I love the look of the beauty hall!!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. So naughty Sandra! LOL

    I do love Tara Smith, the products are lovely and free from all the crap you normally get.

    You got some nice samples thrown in too! Enjoy your goodies but try not to spend! Tut tut!

    http://www.allthatslap.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm really loving the Tara Smith x

      Delete
  6. Hi Sandra, I've got that Ysl!! Hubby brought it me for valentines day. You have excellent taste x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) its such a pretty shade. Well done your hubby picking it for you! x

      Delete
  7. I was in M&S yesterday and like you got very overexcited when I saw the 20% off promotion! I bought two Ren products and got a free gift too! Ah I love M&S! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I am so jealous of that M&S beauty hall. My 'local' (read that as 45 minute drive away) M&S doesn't even stock Ren products let alone all those goodies. I think I am going to have to complain to the management, it is sooooo behind the times, all it stocks are M&S beauty products. I am going off to sob now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mind you this "local" M&S is an hour bus ride away! I think more stores are going to be getting them though x

      Delete
    2. God I hope so! My store had a major refit a couple of years ago and added a 3rd floor unfortunately they didn't add as many of the lovely products that they stock in other branches lol x

      Delete
  9. SO jealous of your haul! You picked up so many lovely products :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) really pleased with everything I got x

      Delete
  10. Nice day out! M&S's new beauty halls are wonderful, aren't they. I go to the one in Birmingham and could spend ages just looking and trying.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lipstick is lovely *adds to mental shopping list*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, feels lovely on the lips too x

      Delete