Monday 17 June 2013

Weekend Away

We were over in Glasgow for a wedding reception on Saturday night and decided to make a weekend of it and stay the Friday night too with my folks.  We had lunch on Friday at  House for an Art Lover Cafe - we go here quite a lot and the food is fantastic as well as great value.  In the shop I bought this cute little spoon rest which was in the sale.


On Saturday afternoon we went to Whole Foods Market Giffnock which was wonderful - we picked up some foodie bits (and I managed to buy a beauty item too!)  The beauty section is packed full of natural brands - so nice to see Antipodes, Pai, Weleda, Intelligent Nutrients and Bach perfumes to name a few - I normally just see these brands online.





My mum had got me up some lovely bits and pieces from offers in the Daily Mail newspaper - thanks mum!


Included is:

A gift set which contains - Pecksniff's Happy Hand & Body Moisturiser 250ml, Pecksniff's Alive Bath & Shower Gel 250ml, Arran Aromatics Lavender & Tea Tree Facial Gel Wash 100ml, bellapierre Volumising Black Mascara 9ml, a Calvin Klein lipstick in Flutter and a mini Nails Inc polish.  

The other two items were separate offers - PH Advantage AM Multi-Complex Moisturizer SPF 20 51ml and Essential Care Organic Hand & Body Lotion 150ml.  I'm really pleased.

Here is my overnight beauty bag - 



When coming home we stopped by Krispy Kreme for a lovely box of assorted donuts nom nom!



What did you get up to at the weekend?

6 comments:

  1. You have some wonderful products, and what a brilliant, thoughtful mum you have! I have never tried the donuts before, I must do soon :)

    Jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was made up! They are yummy x

      Delete
  2. Not sure which I like the look of most - all the lush beauty products or the doughnuts!!! They all look scrummy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! I was really pleased with everything x

      Delete
  3. yummmmm I haven't tried Krispy Kreme yet - need to make a trip to Edinburgh soon :D
    Glad you had a good time - I still need to go to the house of art lover cafe, I remember you talking about it before.x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are worth the trip! You'd love it x

      Delete