Tuesday 17 December 2013

Latest in Beauty Haul

I picked up some Latest in Beauty luxury samples and their Caudalie Ultimate sample collection last week. They arrived yesterday. 

 
The Caudalie set is small trial size samples and cost £8.95 plus P&P. Ideal try me sizes or for weekends away.  Here's what's included:

Premier Cru The Cream 2ml, Premier Cru Eye Cream 1ml, Vinexpert Eye & Lip Serum 1.5ml, Night Infusion Cream 3ml, Firming Serum 2ml, Vinosource SOS Morning Eye Rescue 1.5ml, Moisturising Matifying Fluid 3ml, Moisture Recovery Cream 3ml, Intense Moisture Cream 3ml, Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid 3ml, Divine Oil 3ml, Vine Body Butter 7ml x 2, Nourishing Body Lotion 7ml x 2, Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 10ml (this costs £5 as a luxury sample), Vinexpert SPF Radiance Day Fluid 3ml and a pink Christmas stocking.

The luxury samples I picked up - Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 15ml - one of my favourites. See my review here.   Urbanveda Radiance Trio - Facial Wash (20ml), Exfoliating Facial Polish (20ml) and Radiance Day Cream (10ml). I've lately been using samples from the Purifying range (review to follow).  The third product I got is FoM Contouring Body Serum (10ml). I recently reviewed FoM's Remodelling Beauty Serum - see my review here.


Have you bought anything from Latest in Beauty recently?

10 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing up the Urbanveda samples, but I really must reign my spending in. I have been very naughty lately. Looks like you have picked some great things to try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really lovely and great value too. I'm doing a January and maybe into February spending ban. x

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of this concept before, but I like the ideas of trial sizes! :-) xx

    Http://kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latest in Beauty has been around a couple of years now and they do some great beauty boxes and samples x

      Delete
  3. I love Caudalie and its not cheap so this is really good value x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased with the little set. Think its enough to know if you like a product or not x

      Delete
  4. Its been a while since I ordered anything from them. Thanks for the reminder.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Always great try me sizes x

      Delete