Saturday 7 December 2013

YOU Beauty Advent Calendar Days 1-7

I've been simply loving opening my YOU Advent Calendar. Such a treat getting a luxury beauty product each day.

Here's what I've received days 1-7:

Day 1 saw me receiving Sisley Black Rose Mask (10ml) - a luxury face mask from a top of the range brand. I've been lucky enough to use this mask before - it plumps up the skin leaving it radiant and renewed. This little one is going in my travel bag for my next weekend away.  You can see my initial post about Day 1 here.



On Day 2 I got Caudalie Feuille de Cassis Hand & Nail Cream (30ml). I've used this lush hand cream before and love it.  See my review here.



Day 3 saw me getting an ESPA duo - Refining Skin Polish (7ml) and Optimum Skin ProSerum (4ml) - see my review of the ProSerum here - I'm really happy to have a back up of this gorgeous serum! We also received a code for £15 off ESPA online with no minimum spend - a very generous offer.



On Day 4 I got Leighton Denny Nail Varnish (4.6ml) in VAMP - I'm not a huge varnish lover but will pass this onto a friend who I know will love this rouge-noir shade.


Day 5 gave me balance Me's Super Toning Body Wash 100ml - one of the few balance Me products I've not actually tried!  I'll review it once I've tried it.


On Day 6 I got Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 7.5ml - I've used this several times before via beauty boxes. A great product so happy to see it in the calendar.


Day 7 saw me get a cute little pair of The Vintage Cosmetic Company Tweezers.


What are your thoughts on the first 7 days?  Did you get the calendar too?

14 comments:

  1. Caudalie is the best, I love this brand :-D
    Happy week end honey
    Bisou

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks you too have a good one x

      Delete
  2. I am really regretting not buying this. I loved the balance me shower gel. It looks like their are some fantastic products in there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they still have some for sale! You wouldn't be disappointed with the contents. I'm really loving it x

      Delete
  3. I love the variety of this calendar compared to others. Definitely loving the £15 off voucher with no minimum spend - very generous! x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just fab & better than last year! I agree simply fab x

      Delete
  4. This all sounds great :) I've tried the body wash and it's lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased with it! Better than a chocolate advent calendar! x

      Delete
  5. I'm still waiting for mine, they took payment but then somehow cancelled the order! xx

    Quite Frankly She Said - UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh boo! That's rubbish. You'll enjoy it when it finally lands x

      Delete
  6. Lucky you, it must be so much fun getting these fab treats each day! This is by far the best beauty advent calender out there! I was actually gonna get one but left it too late to receive one for Dec 1st so didn't end up ordering it in the end..but I am seriously regretting it now lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! Awwh that's a shame - they may reduce the price of the ones that are left. x

      Delete