Tuesday 24 December 2013

YOU Beauty Advent Calendar - Days 22-24

ooh the last three days! 

On Day 22 I got Neom Moroccan Blush Rose Organic Hand Cream 50ml - this is my favourite hand cream - see my review here.  Super happy to have back up of this!


Day 23 gave me Weleda Skin Food 10ml - a repair cream which nourishes dry skin.  This balm is just perfect for elbows, knees, feet and hands.


And today, Day 24 I got Therapie Himalyan Detox Salts 100g - I simply love these salts. Used before bed they help you to have a perfect and restful night's sleep.  See my review here.



What did you think of the last three days of the calendar? I've been really pleased with the contents this year - it's been a great mix and amazing value for money.

6 comments:

  1. Another fantastic set of goodies! Must get round to trying the bath salts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand cream sounds lovely, you've had a great selection from the advent calendar :) Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! Thank you, hope you had a great day x

      Delete