Saturday 15 March 2014

Shopping my Stash #47

Here's what I've been reaching for this week - 


Dr Organic Rose Otto Hand & Nail Cream 125ml - I love all the Dr Organic products I've tried. This and the Coconut one are my favourite hand creams. Rich and super moisturising and scented with rose. It's also good for dry elbows and knees.

LJ's Natural Solutions Very Indulgent Organic Face Oil 30ml - I love this very special nourishing face oil.  See my review here.

Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser 120ml - I treated myself to this super luxe cleanser just after #NoBuyJanuary. It's super gorgeous.  See my review here.

Lucy Annabella Organics Argan & Bergamot Treatment Oil 125ml - an indulgent and luxurious body oil which I like to use in the morning.  See my review here. Just this week Sam at Honey Go-Lightly sent me a lightly used bottle of the Cloud Nine Organic Bath Milk which I'm looking forward to trying - thanks again Sam!

Napiers Alkanet & Organic Elderflower Red Lip Tint 15g - this tint super moisturises the lips and leaves them with a light red tint. Packed full of nourishing sunflower and jojoba oils, shea butter and marshmallow root and packaged in a cute little tin. 

What have you been using this week?

12 comments:

  1. The lip tint looks such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really light but one of my favs x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try something from Aurelia. I've yet to read a bad review of anything they do. Might start with their cleanser and face cloths. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! The bamboo muslins are super soft x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the mention, hope you like it! The oils sounds lovely x

    Honey Go-Lightly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice products :-) Love to see all your product collection. It make me smile, you have soo much :-).
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the handcream, the scent is divine x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gorgeous isn't it and so reasonably priced esp when you pick it up when there is an offer on x

      Delete
  6. the Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser sounds fab! I need to treat myself too, I think ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should. You won't be disappointed :) x

      Delete