Saturday 17 May 2014

Balm Balm Rose Geranium Face Balm

I received this Balm Balm Rose Geranium Face Balm (£6.99 - 30ml) in my last Souk Souk box.  I've used this on and off over the years and love that it is multi-purpose.




The balm which is 100% Certified Organic contains Shea Butter, Beeswax, Calendula, Sunflower and Jojoba oils along with Rose Geranium essential oil.

It leaves the skin nourished, radiant and lightly scented with uplifting Rose Geranium.

The face balm has won best Organic Beauty & Body Care Award by The Soil Association and The Natural & Organic Awards by Josephine Fairly and Sarah Stacey.

You can use this on your face and neck, dry skin patches, elbows, knees, feet, lips, cuticles and use as a hot cloth cleanser - how's that for a multi-purpose product!

Balm Balm's Mandarin Single note scent featured in my Seven Scents for Summer last year.  I reviewed relax bath & shower oil here and the Rose Geranium Single note scent here.

Follow on Twitter @BalmBalm
See the website here.

12 comments:

  1. I love this one too, you can't beat balm balm on price either. Have you tried the new Frankincense range? I have it on my list to buy Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know great value! It's definitely on the to try list x

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 17, 2014

    I love Balm Balm Rose too, I always take it with me on holidays, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) smells gorgeous and so versatile x

      Delete
  3. Sounds lovely, I think I might give this a go with a few other Balm Balm products when it gets a bit colder again in the winter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd not be disappointed x

      Delete
  4. I can't believe this is £6.99?!! It sounds amazing, especially with all those lovely natural ingredients xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Such great value and a tube lasts ages. x

      Delete
  5. Do you use it as a cleanser or moisturiser? Haven't been sure what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use is as a hot cloth cleanser, and a moisturiser for dry areas - hands, cuticles, feet, elbows etc x

      Delete
  6. Hi Sandra. Thanks for mention. Have taken liberty of showing on our website in our 'what bloggers say'. Hope you do now mind. BB xx

    ReplyDelete