Monday 5 May 2014

Suti Honour Face Cream & Rose Water Organic Facial Spritz

Yep, you've guessed it my spending ban is over! (I've also purchased a few other things over the weekend).

As a huge Suti fan (I've tried most of their other products - see my review of the foot balm here).  

When I received the recent Only Naturals email with the latest offers I knew I had to try the new Suti Honour Coconut & Roses Face Cream (£48 for 50ml) it comes with a free Rose Water Organic Facial Spritz worth £18.50 (for a limited time only).  Along with my order I got a couple of free samples.



My initial thoughts are I love them both! I'll do a fuller review once I've tried them for a week or so.

Suti Honour Coconut & Roses Face Cream 50ml is made with Organic Rose Otto, Organic Coconut Oil and Date Seed Extract and smells lightly of rose. As you apply the cream in the morning the ritual is to honour your skin "a time for reflection, a time to be at one with yourself, a time to create a sacred space to honour". 

Suti Rose Water Organic Facial Spritz 100ml this is just amazing! Deeply scented with roses it tones, calms and refreshes the skin. It contains Rose Moon Essence, Suti's own floral essence from rich red roses that has been made under a full moon.

Both are packaged in glass bottles with pump/spray. They look stylish and luxurious. Have you used any Suti products before?

22 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 05, 2014

    I love Rose water, but havent tried yet the Suti one :-). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Suti face oils, they're just gorgeous and work a treat! I need to try their face creams and toners though!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the face oils are gorgeous! You must try x

      Delete
  3. AnonymousMay 05, 2014

    i have used the Suti cleansing balm and love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try something from Suti! Everyone always raves about them! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing tonnes around about rose water lately. I'm dying to get my hands on some!

    Thanks for sharing this brand - never heard of them before!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is especially nice. They've been around a few years now. You can buy a sample set on their website which is good value http://www.suti.co.uk/epages/sutic1.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/sutic1/Products/09-000 x

      Delete
  6. I'm truly in love with Suti, and that rose spray is actually sat in a basket now ready for me to buy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am yet to try Suti, both the day cream and the toner sound lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just lovely & I'm pretty sure you'd love both x

      Delete
  8. Both of these products have been on my wishlist for the longest time. They look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This moisturiser is a new product I only heard about it last week. The toner is gorgeous too x

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried Suti yet, but will have to do so sometime soon. I absolutely love products with rose in them. Can't wait to read your full review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can pick up a sample set on their website and naturisimo sell individual samples x

      Delete
  10. Coconut AND roses? Two of my fave things in one product!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! It has a very light rose scent but it's a lovely face cream x

      Delete
  11. Oo lovely! I love that toner!! Can't wait to try their new face cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So gorgeous isn't it. It's one of the nicest I've ever used x

      Delete