Wednesday 2 July 2014

Shopping my Stash #54


Here's what I've been enjoying using lately - rms beauty 'un' Cover Up a really great under eye concealer.  It can also be used as a light foundation. It is expensive but worth it!  John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer Smoothing Wand which is one of these products I wonder how I managed without! Perfect for smoothing frizzy bits of hair for a sleek and polished look. Diptyque Philosykos Perfume Oil Roll on this is one of my all time favourite scents. With fig and green notes it just conjours up summer for me.  butter London Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil a super moisturising oil which smells of pineapple and coconut and suntan lotion. It deeply nourishes nails and cuticles. And finally, Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm which gives the lips a beautiful and nourishing sheer pop of colour.  What have you been reaching for lately?

4 comments:

  1. That burts bees lip balm sounds lovely ! I absolutely love that BL handbag holiday I can't get enough of that scent it's delish.
    www.zoloriri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice. I love the BB lip shimmers too. Gorgeous isn't it! Super summery x

      Delete
  2. I love "un-coverup" too :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) definitely want to try some more from the range x

      Delete