Saturday 30 August 2014

L'Occitane Aromachologie Relaxing Ritual Range

As I sign up to L'Occitane's newsletter I get sent news of special offers and GWP deals. I've recently been reading about their new Aromachologie range which comes in Relaxing ritual or Revitalizing ritual along with a haircare range. 

I picked up this fantastic little GWP after spending £36 (I bought a treat for myself and a birthday present).




In the gift:

Aromachologie Relaxing Body Cream 50ml 
Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel 35ml
Aromachologie Relaxing Pillow Mist 15ml
Repairing Shampoo for Dry and Damaged Hair 75ml
An eye mask and mini make up bag

I chose to buy Relaxing Bath Salts (300g - £16) which come in a cute mini kilner type jar. The blend smells gorgeous - it's a mix of salt crystals, lavender, bergamot, mandarin, sweet orange and geranium.  Great for a relaxing soak and a restful night's sleep!



Edit: My favourite item from the gift is Relaxing Body Cream which is light as air and heavenly scented.  Great to use to relax and unwind before bed. Full size of this is on the wishlist!

Have you tried anything from the new range?

10 comments:

  1. oooo this looks so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not usually a L'Occitane person but I saw Thom (Manface) review these yesterday and I have to say the packaging calls my name. I love the look of them :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd like them Ana. I definitely want to try some from the revitalizing range x

      Delete
  3. I love the sound of those bath salts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of this range, I love the packaging too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely definitely want to try some more bits x

      Delete
  5. I really want to try this range too, especially the salts. I'm sure they don't disappoint. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely although I'd say nothing can beat the Therapie salts x

      Delete