Friday 19 September 2014

Souk Souk September Beauty Box



I picked up my September Souk Souk Beauty Box up at the post office this morning.

I've just signed up to LJ's Natural Solutions Beauty Box so I actually have a full size bottle of OMG Serum which is included in the box this month (6g worth around £3).  It won't go to waste though as I'll pass it onto my friend Magi.  

There are two products I've used before from The Earth Works Cosmetics. These are trial sizes of the very gorgeous Coconut & Lime Body Butter (£2) and Grapefruit Facial Exfoliator (£2).  See my review here.

I love Pure Thought's Tangerine & Jojoba Whipped Shea Butter (10g). It was the first product of theirs I tried.  It retails at £2.50.

There is a Hurraw! Lip Balm in Black Cherry Tinted Balm - I've recently collected a few of these via beauty boxes.  This is worth £3.99.

The box bonus is a sachet of Speick Hand Cream (3ml) which is a brand I've never heard of before.

Not the best value or most interesting box (for me at least) but everything will get used!  Did you get this box?  What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. I unsubscribed to Souk Souk mainly due to their lack of variety x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Generally on the whole I love their boxes there has just been a few that haven't wowed me x

      Delete
  2. I liked this box purely because it has brands that I haven't tried before & I really wanted to try TEWC anyway but its not even worth how much I paid once you include delivery which is a shame :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love TEWC products. The body butter is super lush & smells like chocolate lime sweets x

      Delete
  3. The products are nice, it just doesn't feel very good value this month x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I hadn't just tried the OMG serum this week I'd have been happier! As I said all will get used though x

      Delete