Monday 1 September 2014

YOU Beauty Discovery Maddi Alexander Rose Limited Edition Box


I knew I wouldn't be able to resist this Rose scented Limited Edition box! Pick it up at YOU Beauty Discovery for £16.95 plus P&P (free P&P if you buy the monthly box). The contents are worth over £70!



A blend of rose, cardamon and pink pepper it is a floral scent with a spicy edge. 

The Rose Soaking Salts (200g) are a luxurious blend of sea salt, epsom salt, rose petals along with chunks of shea butter - so looking forward trying it. The Rose Bath Oil (30ml) is packed full of nourishing oils. Having used some of the other bath oils before I know I'm going to love it. There is a Rose Natural Pillow Spray (50ml) which helps to relax and unwind and a Rose Beauty Balm (15ml) a lovely rich balm which is great for cuticles, elbows, heels and feet.  Added extras include a loofah, a do not disturb door sign and a short story "Moments with Rose".

Did you buy this too?  What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. oo I love bath oils and rose, this looks like a lovely brand :) Fab beauty box xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorely tempted to treat myself to this! The bath oil & salts sound divine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should! Perfect for long soaks in the bath :) x

      Delete
  3. I really need to buy this! x

    ReplyDelete