Monday 6 October 2014

Brummells of London: Samples

Brummells of London offer a great sample service. You can choose up to five samples (varying costs although none are more than £2) and if you set up an account you can join their Exquisitely Loyal scheme.  

For every pound you spend on samples you will collect £1 worth of points to spend on your next order.  There is also a huge range of full size products available.

Samples I think are a fantastic way to try before you buy.  Here's what I chose:


Czech & Speake Rose Cologne 1ml - this has a true rosey scent. Bourbon rose with geranium, mimosa, ylang ylang and patchouli. Full size now on the wishlist!

Hotel Costes No.1 Bath Flakes 10g - I've wanted to try these like forever! The flakes give a gentle foam and are scented with the Hotel Costes signature scent.

Sachajuan Color Save Shampoo 5ml and Hair Repair 5ml - I've yet to try this brand and am always on the lookout for new hair care.

Penhaligon's Juniper Sling EDT 1.5ml - this scent is inspired by London Dry Gin so I knew I'd have to try it!

What do you think of the samples I chose?  Have you used any of these products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment