Sunday 16 November 2014

Grown Alchemist Travel Kit

For Halloween Cult Beauty offered 15% off for a limited time. I'd just found out they were selling the Australian brand Grown Alchemist so I quickly ordered the fabulous Alchemist Travel Kit (so instead of paying £58 I paid £49.30).  With orders over £40 you can choose 2 sachet samples.

Products are free from chemicals and preservatives and are made from the finest and most effective natural ingredients with "performance driven formulas".  

In the set are 7 hand luggage friendly products for skin, body and hair. It is presented in a branded cardboard box and the products are in a black pouch.





I've been using the products for a couple of weeks now.

Hydra Repair Day Cream: Camellia & Geranium Blossom 12ml - this is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin leaving it matte and dewy.  

Shampoo: Damask Rose, Black Pepper & Sage 50ml - a gentle shampoo which leaves the hair clean and refreshed.  Conditioner: Damask Rose, Chamomile & Lavender Stem 50ml - it detangles and protects hair.

Body Cleanser: Chamomile, Bergamot & Rosewood 50ml - rich with a pretty scent. This body wash leaves the skin clean and delicately scented.

Facial Cleanser: Geranium Leaf, Bergamot & Rose-Bud 50ml - I've been using this delicious scented cleanser in my morning shower. It removes impurities and gently cleanses the skin.

Body Cream: Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf 30ml - a quickly absorbing body cream which smells gorgeous.  One of my favourite products in the set. It super moisturises the skin leaving it lightly scented.

Lip Balm: Vanilla & Watermelon Lip Balm 12ml (full size) - this for me is the star product of the collection. It leaves the lips nourished, glossy and scented with watermelon.

My buy-agains would be the Lip Balm, Body Cream, Facial Cleanser and Day Cream.

Have you tried Grown Alchemist?

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set, I have been looking at this brand and they have some nice products, they do use preservatives though as phenoxyethanol is there, lot's of great botanicals though too :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I just adore trying new to me brands x

      Delete
  2. The Hydra Repair Day Cream and that lip balm have definitely piqued my interest. Thanks for the brand introduction!

    ReplyDelete