Tuesday 10 February 2015

Olivine Love+Roses Beauty Mist

I'd recently tweeted Olivine's founder to ask if she shipped to the UK as I was desperate to try Love+Roses. I didn't get a reply but soon found out a beautiful world was stocking the very gorgeous Love+Roses Beauty Mist. It launched yesterday and costs £8.50 for 2oz or £18.95 for 8oz.  Get 10% off with code ROSE10.

It is simply divine! Use it to spritz your skin, body and hair. It has a glorious rosey scent and is made with a blend of anti-ageing beautifiers, essential oils, sacred flower essences and waters.



Cassia Augustifolia Seed Polysaccharide mimics hyaluronic acid which helps to retain water in the skin. Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract protects the skin from environmental damage and helps minimise fine lines and wrinkles. Moringa Seed Extract is an antioxidant and anti-inflamatory which helps to promote collagen production and firm the skin.  Rose Quartz Essence promotes self love, self esteem and confidence while Andean Orchid Flower Essence helps with cellular regeneration and vitality. Rose Damascena Flower Water and Oils refine and renew the skin.


It refreshes and tones the skin and hair and uplifts the spirits.  I can't stop spritzing it!  I'm packing the small size when I go on holiday in the summer. It is gentle enough for all skin types, is 100% Vegan and Animal friendly.

Do you think this is something you'd try?


Ingredients: Unconditional love*, Water, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Cassia Augustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Panthenol, Phosphorus, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Salicylate, Zinc Gluconate, Moringa Seed Extract, Dextrin, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Polysorbate 20, Flower & Gem Essences.
*Denotes organic ingredient.

16 comments:

  1. Sounds really nice indeed! I love everything with Rose scent!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - this sounds so good. I love rose scented products and so want to try this. I might buy it as a Valentine's gift to myself
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, definitely something I'd love to try :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of the nicest products I've tried this year x

      Delete
  5. Anything with roses will catch my attention. This looks absolutely amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lovely. I've tried something similar before and loved it, so i'll need to give this a try x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I love the idea of an all purpose beauty mist! Sounds great xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to get this on my next A Beautiful world splurge I am waiting for a few things to come back in to stock but this looks simply amazing Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the nicest products I've used. You are going to love it! x

      Delete