Tuesday 7 April 2015

Our Tiny Bees: Soy & British Beeswax Lemongrass Candle

Our Tiny Bees has been on my radar for quite some time now. I finally took the plunge and bought their Soy & British Beeswax Lemongrass Candle (£11.95 - 260ml). The candle is packaged in a tin (made in the UK) which makes it great for taking away on holiday or using outside on a balmy summer evening.


It has delicious and uplifting lemongrass scent which lightly scents your room or surroundings. The candles are made in a candle workshop in the heart of Yorkshire and are made with British Beeswax, sourced from local beekeepers. Jon, the founder also keeps bees.  Soy wax helps the candles to burn cleaner, longer and brighter.



Other candle scents available: Vanilla, Grapefruit, Rose, Lavender, Rosemary, Patchouli and Citrus.

Our Tiny Bees also make a range of skincare & bath goodies.  The Bath Melt is next on my list!

Have you used any products from Our Tiny Bees before? What do you recommend?

4 comments:

  1. Our Tiny Bees is very high up on my brands-to-try list! I was gutted the lip and hand balm duo sold out from this month's You Beauty Discovery Box so quickly xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to try more! I saw that - it was a great deal! x

      Delete
  2. I'm so tempted by their candles now! Their Hand Balms are really lovely :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love Evelyn! Go treat yourself! x

      Delete