Tuesday 5 May 2015

L'Artisan The Perfume Box

I'm a huge fan of L'Artisan's Mure et Musc so thought this little try me set would be perfect to test out some of their other scents.  It retails at £12 for 10 x 2ml fragrances.




Batucada EDT - this scent is inspired by Brazil. It's super fruity with notes of lime, cacacha and fresh mint with middle notes of tiare and ylang ylang with base notes of sea salt and skin accord. This is perfect for summer. One of my favourites.

Caligna EDP - this perfume contains clary sage, a less well known ingredient from Grasse which gives the scent a fresh and woody scent. It also includes fig, mandarin tree leaves, jasmine marmalade accord, Violet, pine needles and oak chips. It's unlike anything I've worn before.

La Chasse aux Papillons EDT - a perfect scent for summer. With jasmine, orange blossom, tuberose and lime blossom. A simply stunning floral.

L'Eau d'Ambre Extreme EDP - an intense oriential with amber, vanilla and spices. This is pretty full on and not really something I'd wear although it might be nice for evening time.

Fou d'Absinthe EDP - a pretty powerful scent with notes of absinthe, four spices alcohol, patchouli and pine needles. I think its one which could grow on me!

Mure et Musc Extreme EDP - this is a headier version of Mure et Musc and a best seller. With blackberry, red berries, orange blossom leaves and musk. It's pretty special.

Nuit de Tubereuse EDP - another best seller this heady blend of tuberose, pink pepper, mandarin, clove and sandalwood is one of my favourites from the set.

Premier Figuier EDT - I love fig scents and this one is a keeper! With fig leaves, almond milk and sandalwood. Transports me to hot summer days on holiday in Greece.

Seville a l'Aube EDP - a delicious scent which contains orange blossom, petigrain, jasmine, incense, lavender and frankincense.

Timbuktu EDT - a woody and spicy scent which contains notes of green mango, karo-karounde flower, pink pepper, cardamon, vetiver, papyrus wood, incense and patchouli.  I love it! 

My favourites and ones I'd consider buying are: Batucada, La Chasse aux Papillons, Mure et Musc Extreme, Nuit de Tubereuse, Premier Figuier, Seville a l'Aube and Timbuktu. 

What's your favourite L'Artisan scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment