Thursday 23 July 2015

Beatitude Skin Salvation Facial Oil


I've been testing out beatitude's Skin Salvation Facial Oil (30ml - £38)* which deeply nourishes and cares for the skin. Made from natural plant essences and essential oils it helps to tackle ageing, fine lines, dehydration and fight free radicals.

It contains anti-ageing oils of Rose, Neroli and Immortelle along with Rosehip, Oat, Vitamin E, Evening Primrose, Squalane and Black Cumin Seed Oils.  Great for dull, tired skin as it rejuvenates and regenerates leaving the skin looking glowy and healthy.

Apply 1-2 drops to your palm and massage into face, neck and decollete.  Wear alone or under moisturiser AM and PM.

"A hard working facial oil that gives results - it is quite literally your skin salvation in a bottle".

Have you tried this facial oil or any of the other gorgeous products in the range?


*Sample gifted to me by the brand

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely ingredients list! I still have this brand very much on my radar, I will have to splurge really soon Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd love this Ana and the bath/body oils. Super lush x

      Delete
  2. I am still to try this brand, but very keen to get my hands on them x

    ReplyDelete