Tuesday 21 July 2015

Isle of Light: Candles & Wax Melts

I first spotted Isle of Light candles over at Life in a Breakdown and loved the look of the candles and wax melts so went to look at the site.  The products are made by Keeleigh Currell who was just 17 when she set up her business which has now been running for a year and a half. She turned a much loved hobby into a business.

The candles and wax melts are hand made using 100% renewable Soy wax and high quality fragrance oils.  They are luxurious but affordable and the packaging is simple, chic and pretty.



I chose The Coast Votive (£5 - burn time 20hrs) which is scented with Bergamot, Orange, Amber, Coconut, Vanilla and Almond. It has a light coconutty scent which is reminiscent of summer holidays.

For my wax melts I chose Fresh Linen (£4.50 - you can get these in heart, shell or flower shape). I am a sucker for laundry fresh linen scents. It has notes of White Musk, Orange, Eucalyptus, Sea Kelp, Jasmine Petals and Mimosa. Use in your oil burner to scent your home.


Candles also come in Medium (£8 - 30hrs burn time) and Large (£13 - 45hrs burn time). All the scents sound fab. Next time I'm fancying Botanical GardensOriental Spice and English Pear & Vanilla.

Have you tried any products from Isle of Light?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the look of the wax melts and fresh laundry is always a great scent x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely and so affordable. I'll definitely be picking up more x

      Delete